Ghana Arts and Culture Awards seeks to honour and appreciate the forerunners, brands and the current key players who have contributed greatly to the Arts and Culture Industry here in Ghana and beyond. This awards scheme will be based on selection of individuals who will be filing for nomination. The Ghana Arts and Culture Awards consists of 18 categories, including Honorary awards.
- TRADITIONAL DANCE GROUP OF THE YEAR
- TRADITIONAL MUSIC GROUP OF THE YEAR
- GHANAIAN FASHION DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
- GHANAIAN ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
- CULTURAL HERITAGE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
- CORPORATE SUPPORT FOR ARTS AND CULTURE OF THE YEAR
- OUTSTANDING CULTURAL PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
- GHANAIAN ARTIST VISUAL
- CULTURAL TV PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR
- CULTURAL RADIO PROGRAMME OF THE YEAR
- ART FESTIVAL EVENT OF THE YEAR
- INDIGENOUS CATERER OF THE YEAR
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- HONORARY AWARD
- SPOKEN WORD ARTIST OF THE YEAR
- GHANAIAN MOVIE OF THE YEAR
- DISCOVERY OF THE YEAR
- ARTS AND CULTURE MEDIA OF THE YEAR (Photography, Television, Blog)
Nominations will be done based on public recommendation. This means the individual has to receive mentions on our social media platforms which will have his or her portfolio featuring.
It is vetted by a 3-9 member panel of distinguished industry leaders within the Ghanaian Arts and Culture industry. Nomination is done based on how positively influential the projects of these individuals and brands have been on the Arts and Culture industry in Ghana.